Sunday, January 13, 2013

So yeah...It's be awhile...

Well it took the flu to give me the time to be able to update you on good ole life. That's right folks. This is the first time in 7 years that I have gotten the flu. And boy is it miserable. I have been quarantined to my room. Thank goodness I work my shifts at the hospital in a row so that I've had the last 4 days off to endure this beast of a disease! Well, I have lots of good things to report. So much going on in life right now. 1. Mom and Dad came home from China and it's been a blast and a half. Lot's of movies and delicious meals going on over here. 2. Prusse Family Reunion booked and official. October 5-12- Disney Cruise- St. Thomas, St. Martin, Castaway Cay. I have a room with a veranda. I'm not excited at all. We're going on excursions to snuba, jet ski, parasailing, and mountain biking. Let the countdown begin!!! 3.I'm finding work life. (aka money) is amazing. ;0) 4. I'm going to Nashville March 7-12. 5. Still training for The Spartan and my body hurts basically every minute of every day. It will be worth it in the end though. 6. My brother bought me pink boxing gloves for Christmas. Their so cute. I was in the best shape of my life about 3 years ago and it was when I was boxing at this gym in Provo. 7. I'm moving back to Provo! haha Surprise!!! I never thought I would ever say that but here are the reasons. a) I literally have no friends here in South Jordan. Everyone just stays at home and does not want to interact with other people. It's weird. And we all know I am a social butterfly. b) I should be where I have friends. c) My favorite Zumba instructor teaches in Provo/Boxing gym in Provo ;0) d) I only work 3 days a week. I can commute 30 mins 3 times a week. Lots of people do that commute every single day. I've got to put in at least a year at my current job before I can look at moving out of Utah so I should enjoy my time here as long as I am able to. Any who, I'm excited to be back with my friends and have a social life again. 8. Justin Timberlake is back. ;0)



Well that's all the energy I have to write so hopefully that tides you over!

No comments:

Post a Comment