1. Travel: I want to finally use this passport that I have had for years now with no stamps. I decided that I am going somewhere next summer. It may be a humanitarian trip or just for fun. Or why not both?!?! I really want to learn Spanish. ;0)
2. Reading: I love to read books. My mom is an avid reader and her biggest wish is that we would gain an appreciation for books like she has. Now that I can read something other than patient care plans and pathophysiology, I went to the local library yesterday and got 6 books.
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins (re-reading)
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
The Best of Me by Nicolas Sparks
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
I decided that I should read all of the Nicholas Sparks books that are out that have not been made into movies yet. We all know that they will be at some point so might as well as get that out of the way! I prefer Young Adult or Juvenile Fiction books. When it gets too serious then they lose my attention. I still, to this day, have not touched the Harry Potter series. We'll see if I ever do. I'm not anti-Harry Potter, it's just never intrigues me. If you have any suggestions, please tell. I'm not good at picking them out on my own.
3. Guitar: I practice everyday for an hour. I'm getting better everyday. I really want a new guitar for Christmas. I also want to learn to play the ukulele.
4. Pinterest: It's extremely addictive. I did not see how people were so obsessed with this until I tried it myself and now I can say that it is addictive. I mean really. Trust me. Don't start unless your prepared to dedicate your entire evening or even weekend cause you will not be able to stop.
5. TV Shows: The Voice, The Amazing Race, Parenthood, Modern Family, The Five, E! News, Say Yes to the Dress, OWN, & CMT.
6. Les Miserables- I am so unbelievable excited for this Christmas. It's going to be beautiful. I listen to this song almost everyday. Secretly, I wish I was Eponine. I love her character and Samantha Barks, who plays her in the movie. Ignore Nick Jonas in this video. NOT the best Marius.
7. Gym- Golds is seeing a lot of me these days. It's a good thing.
8. Family- I've been able to spend so much more time with family. I love my nieces and nephews so much! They say the cutest things. My sister-in-law, who lives in AZ, was telling me how my 3 year old nephew saw the temple they are building in Gilbert, AZ. He then asked his mom if that is where Jesus lives. She replied yes. He then told her that he wanted to go see him (Jesus) because he missed him. SO CUTE!!!
|Aunt Kellie Ann and Anna Banana|