Monday, June 18, 2012

Family Time = Good Times

Pherrel and Doris are back in the USA!!! I picked them up from the airport on Sunday at 1am. Yes, it was quite an early/late arrival depending on how you look at it. They were so happy to be home. Every time they come back from one of their adventures, they always remind us of how we are so blessed and how much they appreciate everything they have been taught.

Father's Day was so fun! My Dad got a huge surprise gift of the new Ipad. He loved it. All of us kiddos went in on the gift together. My 9 year old nephew offered my dad to teach him how to use it. It was so hilarious when Jace said that. He wanted to show him how to get all the game apps and the gospel library. Well, at least he has one priority straight!

My brother, Chad, and his family (5 kids) are coming up from Arizona on Saturday and staying for 2 weeks! I can't wait to meet my new nephew Jackson. Let the good times roll! I'm sure a trip to Lagoon and Seven Peaks will be on the agenda.

And the much anticipated Chris Young concert is finally here! Thank goodness. Saturday is going to be here before I know it!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment