Thursday, April 12, 2012

Graduation

So I just had to share this cause I thought it was hilarious. I had to write a short bio and give a quote to the nursing department to publish in our graduation booklet. I was feeling pretty humorous today but to be honest, it's all true. I thought to myself, "What the heck! Give everyone something interesting to read instead of the same plan everyone else has." Since it's my second time around I could really care less.
 Get ready for a good laugh.







Kellie Ann Prusse is the youngest of five and is the only one who didn't major in boring Accounting! She is so excited to finally be done with nursing school and start working as a pediatric nurse. Kellie graduated with her Bachelors in Public Health Education last April from Brigham Young University. She loved her studies there but wanted to pursue nursing. Kellie plans on working in Utah for a year then heading to Washington, DC to work in a children's hospital and pursue a master's in Public Health Education. She would love to teach college someday. Her dream job is to work in the Philippines at the Tebow Cure Hospital, a children's hospital built by her future husband Tim Tebow. She has a passion for singing, acoustic guitar, The Amazing Race, college football, key lime pie, country music, Hawaii, and making a difference in the world. Don't forget world peace.

 


"Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give." -Ben Carson-

No comments:

Post a Comment