Sunday, April 1, 2012

General Conference: April 2012

I  love General Conference! It is like New Years. A great time to reevaluate your life and go back to the things that matter most. I love the spirit that you can feel by listening and taking to heart the messages that these wonderful men and women have to share. Such a strength to my testimony. I have had a couple of things on my mind lately about progression in the gospel and making big life decisions. I think I already knew the answers to my questions beforehand but conference gave me a deeper clarification and understanding of the things I should be doing. Many people have favorite talks for conference. I usually find one or two that I feel like were for me in particular but to be honest with you, the music speaks much louder and clearer to me. I've always dreamed of someday being in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Today, when they sang "Come Thou Fount" I knew that is something that I want to do someday.So when I'm 55 and my husband and I are retired, you better believe that you will see me singing in the choir when your watching conference! http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2012/04?lang=eng

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment