Friday, February 10, 2012

The Power of Music

Tonight was such an honor to be with my best friends. Kaitlyn Maguet, Caitlin Hauser Salmon, Jessica Hauser Eraso, Tuni Rose, and Helen Levy. Our favorite and amazing Bishop Jerry Henley is getting released Feb. 19th from our ward. We have been with him from the beginning. He has gotten us through some rough and exciting times in ouR lives. We all also served as Relief Society Presidents under him and I have to say that was one of the biggest blessings in my life. I am forever grateful for that opportunity he gave me. We are all singing together for his release and it is going to be so amazing. We all have such a huge love for music and especially the spirit it can bring into your life. We are singing "The Olive Tree." It sounded amazing and I can't wait! I was blown away just practicing it. Here is a recording of the song. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSWykqmsCM

The Original Avenues #312

No comments:

Post a Comment