Saturday, February 4, 2012

Operation Mickey Mouse

Some people study during finals. Some people go to DISNEYLAND. This was seriously one of the funnest trips I have ever been on. I mean really though. Put 8 hilarious and good looking people together and you get a magical weekend. Three things you must do at Disneyland: 1. See World of Color at California Adventure. Seriously my favorite part of the trip. SO AMAZING!!! 2. Go during the holidays. The decorations are beautiful. Fake snowfall at the end of the fireworks show while "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" is playing. Pure magic. 3. Eat at the Blue Bayou. It is the restaurant that is inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Best food I have ever had. By the way, I got all A's on my finals. Well worth the trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment