Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Big Decisions...

So I made a really big decision last night. With a lot of thought, consideration, anxiety, and chocolate. I have decided to pursue moving to Washington, DC after graduation in April. I have been thinking about it for about a year now and I feel like that is the place I should pursue the most. I thought about Southern California, Arizona, Colorado, and the all famous South Provo, UT. My thoughts kept on going to one phrase: "If you don't do anything different, nothing is going to change." So it is time to make some changes to go in a different direction. So here it goes! I am going to give it everything I've got. Watch out DC. You're in for a real treat. You're love and support would be greatly appreciated. ;0) Here I go= adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment