Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Magical World of Disney

I came, I saw, and I conquered. It was my first trip to the state of California, West Coast Beaches, and Disneyland. Oh how much fun this little adventure. If this was not enough, I got to spend this trip with my EFY groupies in the most magical place on earth. I did discover a few things about myself on this trip: 1. I HATE LONG LINES (My patience was definitely tested with the hour long wait time on some rides. Thank goodness for fast passes) 2. Three whole days at Disneyland is enough to last you a lifetime. I discovered that I am not a amusement park lover. 3. I love dance parties (Tron Electronica- best time ever). It was my favorite "ride" at Disneyland 4. I am a beach lover. Newport Beach was beautiful. I could walk the beach/boardwalk all day, every day. 5. Sadly, California is kind of ugly other than the beach areas. I have never really considered Utah a beautiful state or appreciated the beautiful mountains in Utah but now I do.

All in all it was a blast and had some great laughs with some great people.

 Beach time with my fellow blonde bombshell, the beautiful Maggie Ward



Royal Princess Coronation Ceremony



Tower of Terror

Toy Story Mania 


No comments:

Post a Comment