Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Precious Little Angels

I have been at my job on the Pediatric unit for about a month now and I could not be happier. It is so nice to come home from work and feel so great about the work that you are doing and kids bring so much joy to your life. Even though the children are sick, they have a spirit about them that is unbelievable. One of the nurses on the unit said to me today that everyone that works in Pediatrics is like Peter Pan because they never want to grow up. That is the perfect definition of ME! Now I know why I love little kids so much and working with youth. I always want to maintain a childlike attitude in life and live my dreams! My sister often tells me that I live in the land of lollipops and gumdrops. I just have so many dreams and plans. Here are some of the precious little angels in my life...my nieces and nephews. They bring so much joy to our family and I love being the cool aunt! More Prusse "Dance Off's" to come!!!

 Anna Banana
 Anna and Drew
 Baby Ashlyn
Baby Brielle
 Drew "The Candy King"
 Miss Halle
 Zack, Halle, and Jace at a Family BBQ
 Anna, Matt, and Drew Christmas Card
 Matty ;0)
 Matt the Snowmizer
 Zack and Luke in Cali
 Chad Prusse Kiddos Easter Sunday
 Ashlyn and Braxton
Braxton

1 comment:

  1. What BEAUTIFUL children...are we not lucky!?!
    Thanks for reminding us, Kellie, of the goodness
    and preciousness of little children.

    ReplyDelete